A Contest !!

Assuming there are no more new characters, I would like you to post me how you would like to end this story from now on..


I plan to reward the best story ender with a surprise reward.. Yes a gift.. The contest stays open till 31st Dec..Winners will be announced once the story ends..


There are two ways you can be rewarded.Firstly, if your planned climax is closer to what I thought, you shall be rewarded.Secondly, if your  ending is better than mine, then also you shall be rewarded and I shall change the script mentioning you in the post :)


mail me ur entires @ s.rajasekhar87@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey I have a suggestion. Irrespective of what ending of the story your friends suggest, you post your version of the story.That will make an interesting read. Of course you should give rewards to whoever gives you the best ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.. i agree with you.. Post 16 shall be posted by tonight :)

    ReplyDelete