A Short Story - Part Twentysix

Like a blooming flower having recieved first dew drop of that morning, like a hungry baby having recieved first sip of milk, like a farmer having reaped the first harvest of the season.. Akshara was feeling heavenly.. Those three magical words had struck the musical cords of her heart.. she could feel the music flowing through her blood.. and with every breath of air she took in, with every ounce of blood that was pumped by the heart, the music just echoed..


Raghu had just reached the station back in time to catch the train in the car arranged by Akshara.. He boarded the train sat in his seat and was recollecting the days happening.. He could not stop but to pen down this into his diary..


When I stared at her hazel eyes I saw my fate 
It was an amazing moment, I must admit 
I felt something special moving my heart 
I felt she had become my love art
Two hours and I can't stop thinking about her
Two hours I'm praying for that she'd care
Her smile was like a warm winter day
Her laughter....I don't know what to say 
She looks like the sun in the sky
I'll reach for her even if I would die
I could spend my life thinking about her
I would never feel that it is not fair
Because I'm sure I'm falling in love with her
And I love falling in love with her


It was love at first sight for Raghu.. he cherished it..

1 comment:

  1. Kevvvvvvv keka... mastaru... you will become poet soon...

    ReplyDelete